We are seeking a Management Diagnostics Intern in Leadership development and organisational consulting in 2020. Unfortunately we are already complete for the current year.
Would you like to gain interesting practical insight into the world of occupational and organisational consulting? If so, we would be happy to have you join our team. For an internship you will need to be available for 3 months. You will be actively involved in ongoing projects and will also have the opportunity to work independently.
- Support the design, organisation and implementation of consulting projects in the areas of Management Diagnostics, Leadership Development or Organisational Consulting
- Assist in and role play during Assessment and Development Centres
- Support consultants in day-to-day operations
- Research current themes and issues
What you offer
- You are, at least, a Psychology or Education undergraduate, or undertaking a related programme of study
- You have an interest in occupational and organisational psychology
- You are used to working independently, are able to take overall responsibility and demonstrate a high level of commitment
- You come across as confident and friendly
- You are flexible and happy to travel
- You are perfectly able to express yourself both orally and in writing
What we offer
- Interesting insights into the fields of occupational and organisational psychology
- Involvement in a variety of projects for prestigious clients of diverse sizes and sectors
- The opportunity to take part in internal training courses and events
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Mentor support
- An exciting work experience as part of a motivated, open-minded and highly effective team
- A monthly remuneration of 600 euros
Cornelia Höhn EN Unterlagenmanagement, Personalverwaltung und Praktikantenbetreuung We look forward to receiving your email application indicating a possible start date, addressed to Mrs Höhn.
More information for interested parties and applicants team.pe-solution.de.