My consulting focus
- Design and execution of Assessment and Development Centres for assessing suitability and identifying potential
- Running training sessions for managers in order to build personal leadership skills and personal situation analysis
- Facilitating feedback processes
- Career guidance and coaching in professionally challenging situations
My professional background
- Studied Psychology at the Christian Albrechts University in Kiel, graduated 1995
- 3 years as a consultant in a management consultancy firm
- 2 years as an advisor in management development in the holding company of an international business
- PE-Solution consultant since 2002
Work-based PhD (2002) on improving decision-making in an Assessment Centre; licenced in occupational suitability analysis (DIN 33430); advanced and further education in the areas of organisational development, systems consulting and coaching.
My consulting approach
In my over 20 years professional experience, I am continually fascinated by getting to know different people within the context of their knowledge and abilities, in working with them to discover potential and to support them in targeted personal development. I support businesses to achieve the best possible match between people’s skills and the challenges involved in a professional activity as well as identifying possible paths for development. This is the best way to ensure that employees continue to work successfully, are satisfied and generate profit. A respectful and trusting approach always lies at the foreground of my work.